About SC CDBG
2023 CDBG Program Description
The State of South Carolina prepared its 2023 Annual Action Plan, as required by HUD each year of the Consolidated Plan period in order for the State to receive funding for the CDBG, HOME, National Housing Trust Fund, Emergency Solutions and HOPWA Programs. The CDBG Program Description represents the State's annual plan for distributing estimated 2023 CDBG funding, and pertinent sections are summarized in the Annual Action Plan. Click the links below to download the 2023 CDBG Program documents.
2023 CDBG Program and Applications
- 2023 CDBG Application Guidelines - Final Version May 2023
- Community Development Application Request form (MS Word)
- Business Development Application Request (MS Word)
- CDBG Eligible Activities
- 2023 CDBG Income Limits - effective June 15, 2023
- 2022 CDBG Income Limits - effective June 15, 2022
- 2021 CDBG Income Limits - effective June 1, 2021
- 2020 CDBG Income Limits - effective July 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021
- 2019 CDBG Income Limits - effective June 29, 2019 - June 30, 2020
- 2018 CDBG Income Limits (updated June 2018 for 0-30% extremely low income limits)
- 2017 CDBG Income Limits
HUD LMI Summary Data (LMISD)
HUD publishes LMI data based on recent 5-year ACS Census Data. There is one spreadsheet for Local Governments and one for Block Groups. Both contain data for the entire country. Download the spreadsheet and filter for South Carolina.
Prior Year Programs
- 2021 CDBG Program Description
- 2021 CDBG Application Guidelines
- 2020 CDBG Program Description
- 2020 CDBG Application Guidelines
CDBG Manuals, Policy Guidance and Forms
Fair Housing - "Shared Opportunity in Every Community"
New resources are available to help promote Fair Housing Month. Go to Fair Housing resources.