About SC CDBG
2019 CDBG Program Description
The State of South Carolina has prepared its 2019 Annual Action Plan required by HUD each year of the Consolidated Plan period, in order for the State to receive funding for the CDBG, HOME, National Housing Trust Fund, Emergency Solutions and HOPWA Programs. The CDBG Program Description represents the State's annual plan for distributing CDBG funding, and pertinent sections are summarized in the Annual Action Plan. Written comments on the plan are encouraged and will be accepted through February 5, 2019. Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Department of Commerce, Grants Administration at 1201 Main Street, Suite 1600, Columbia, SC 29201. A public hearing to obtain input on the 2019 Annual Action Plan will be held on January 24, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. in Columbia, SC at 1201 Main Street, Suite 1500.
2018 CDBG Program and Applications
- 2018 CDBG Program Description (revised for actual allocation)
- 2018 Application Guidelines (revised for actual allocation)
- 2018 Application Guidelines Attachments (See also request forms, eligible activities, & income limits below)
- 2018 Community Development Application Request form (MS Word)
- Business Development Application Request (MS Word)
- CDBG Eligible Activities
- 2018 CDBG Income Limits (updated June 2018 for 0-30% extremely low income limits)
- 2017 CDBG Income Limits
HUD LMI Summary Data (LMISD)
- NEW link - HUD Mapping Application - combines HUD LMI and Census ACS Data
- HUD Exchange LMISD Webpage (use menu on Right, under Data Sets to select datasets)
- HUD LMISD - Local Governments in South Carolina (choose South Carolina to download data)
- HUD LMISD - All Block Groups in South Carolina (choose South Carolina from list to download data)
Prior Year Programs
2017 CDBG Program
CDBG Manuals, Policy Guidance and Forms
Fair Housing - "Shared Opportunity in Every Community"
New resources are available to help promote Fair Housing Month. Go to Fair Housing resources.