About SC CDBG
2019 CDBG Program Description
The State of South Carolina has prepared its 2019 Annual Action Plan required by HUD each year of the Consolidated Plan period, in order for the State to receive funding for the CDBG, HOME, National Housing Trust Fund, Emergency Solutions and HOPWA Programs. The CDBG Program Description represents the State's annual plan for distributing CDBG funding, and pertinent sections are summarized in the Annual Action Plan.
2019 CDBG Program and Applications
- 2019 CDBG Program Description
- 2019 CDBG Application Guidelines
- 2019 Community Development Application Request form (MS Word)
- Business Development Application Request (MS Word)
- CDBG Eligible Activities
- 2019 CDBG Income Limits - effective June 29, 2019
- 2018 CDBG Income Limits (updated June 2018 for 0-30% extremely low income limits)
- 2017 CDBG Income Limits
HUD LMI Summary Data (LMISD) - NEW DATA AVAILABLE
- NEW link - HUD Mapping Application - combines HUD LMI and Census ACS Data
HUD has published new LMI data based on the 2011-2015 ACS Census Data. The data goes into effect on April 1, 2019. There is one spreadsheet for Local Governments and one for Block Groups. Both contain data for the entire country. Download the spreadsheet and filter for South Carolina.
Prior Year Programs
- 2018 CDBG Program Description (revised for actual allocation)
- 2018 Application Guidelines (revised for actual allocation)
- 2018 Application Guidelines Attachments (See also request forms, eligible activities, & income limits below)
- 2017 CDBG Application Guidelines
- 2017 CDBG Program Description
CDBG Manuals, Policy Guidance and Forms
Fair Housing - "Shared Opportunity in Every Community"
New resources are available to help promote Fair Housing Month. Go to Fair Housing resources.