Notice to the Public - 2016 CDBG Program Description
The State of South Carolina has prepared a draft of its 2016 CDBG Program Description, providing the plan for CDBG funding the State expects to receive for Program Year 2016 (April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017). Required by HUD as part of the Consolidated Planning Process, an annual plan is due to HUD each year, and for CDBG this document is known as the "CDBG Program Description." Final documents are due to HUD within 45 days of the start of the program year, or as HUD requires, or generally by February 15th of each year.
The draft 2016 CDBG Program Description is part of a larger 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan for Housing & Community Development, a draft of which has also been completed per new HUD requirements using HUD's IDIS System. Both the draft 2016 CDBG Program Description and the 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan will be available for review for 30 days beginning January 4, 2016 and ending at 5pm on February 2, 2016. Written comments can be mailed to the SC Department of Commerce, Division of Grants Administration, 1201 Main Street, Suite 1600, Columbia, SC 29201 or emailed to email@example.com. The deadline for submitting written comments is 5pm February 2, 2016.
A public hearing to discuss the 2016 Program Description, the 2016 Annual Action Plans for the other three programs covered by the Consolidated Plan and the Consolidated Plan itself will be held January 21, 2016 at 2pm at the SC Department of Commerce, in the 3rd Floor Conference Room at 1201 Main Street, Columbia SC. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the public hearing.
For questions or comments about the draft 2016-2020 Consolidated Plan, please contact the appropriate program.
- For housing and HOME, contact the HOME Program administered by the SC Housing Finance & Development Authority or email email@example.com.
- For homeless and ESG, contact the ESG Program administered by the SC Office of Economic Opportunity or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For HIV/AIDs and/or special needs housing questions, contact the HOPWA Program administered by the SC Department of Health and Environmental Control or email email@example.com.
- For non-housing and CDBG questions, contact the CDBG Program administered by the SC Department of Commerce or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To review the draft plan in its current form, please click here.
2011 - 2015 SC State Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development
- 2011-2015 Consolidated Plan
- 2011-2015 Consolidated Plan Executive Summary
- 2014 Action Plan
- 2014 CDBG Program Description
- 2014 HOME Action Plan
- 2014 HOPWA Action Plan
- 2014 ESG Action Plan
- 2013 Annual Action Plan
- 2013 CDBG Program Description
- 2012 Annual Action Plan
- 2012 CDBG Program Description
- 2012 HOME Annual Action Plan
- 2012 ESG Annual Action Plan
- 2012 HOPWA Annual Action Plan
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2014-2015 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
2014-2015 CAPER Addendum - CDBG Program Attachments
- 2013-2014 Consolidted Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2013-2014 CAPER Addendum - CDBG Program Attachments
- 2012-2013 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2012-2013 CAPER Addendum - CDBG Program Attachments
- 2011-2012 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2011-2012 CAPER CDBG Program Attachments
Consolidated Plan Amendments
- CDBG Federal Recovery Program (CDBG-R) Substantial Amendment
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Substantial Amendment
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program 3 (NSP3) Substantial Amendment
Analysis of Impediments
- State of South Carolina Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice